August 15, 2011

Girls Just Wanna' Have Fun...and Paint!

If you enjoy this post, please share it with a friend and remember to sign up for updates by email or RSS. Thanks for visiting.
Come paint with me!


Hi there. Hope you are doing well.I'd like to share something with you that I'm really excited about!


I'm launching "Art Parties" in my studio this fall and am inviting you to participate in the first one free, as my guest (guinea pig). For my non North Carolinians who are reading this, don't  fret! in subsequent posts, I will be showing demonstrations, how-to's and tutorials. 

These classes, called Art Parties, feature such themes as "Ladies Night Out", "Mom 'n Me", "Date Night", to name a few. 

The Art Parties are to be held in my Goldenbelt studio (Durham N.C.) and will provide a great excuse to get together with friends and family and create (an EASY) DIY art project to beautify your home.
Knowing that summer can be just as tiring as any season, I bet you'll need a girls night out! Haha..
I'm planning a test pilot run FREE of charge to 10 women for the first session to be held on August 20th from 6:30-9. You will create an EASY 12 x 12 painting, enjoy a glass of wine (if desired), and nibble on some gourmet cheese and chocolates.

If you would like to participate in this free kick off session
(a $35 value), just let me know.

Everything, including all supplies will be provided. The only thing I ask in return is that you would 
spread the word and recommend the class to friends.

These "Art Parties" are a great activity for 
friends, Moms clubs, birthday gatherings, church groups etc. 
Accommodations are available for groups up to 20. I will be limiting this introductory class to 10, however. at present I have 4 more slots available.
I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested.

Eleatta Diver
919-323-5763

0 comments:

Post a Comment