February 28, 2012

"Painting with Purpose": San Ramon

  This past Thursday night, I hosted a Painting Party to support the Casa Materna, a birthing center, in San Ramón, Nicaragua! It is the first official "Party and Paint with Purpose" fundraiser! The event was held  in my redesigned studio in Golden Belt in Durham. It was so much fun and we were able to raise money to support the work there in San Ramon for TWO MONTHS! That's so fun!. I think we need to have a few more Art Parties like this! I chose the particular flower of the "Bird of Paradise", as our subject because it's native to this particular geographical region. It was so great to come together with "kindred souls".

















If you enjoyed this post, please share it with a friend and remember to sign up for updates by email or RSS. Thanks for visiting.

1 comments:

I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog.

Post a Comment