August 05, 2011

I Love Freebies! How 'Bout You?

If you enjoy this post, please share it with a friend and remember to sign up for updates by email or RSS. Thanks for visiting.



Hi! I value having a few moments together and look forward to sharing a bit of my "art" life with you. 


Who can resist a free offer? I know my dog, Buddy, can't! When he sees some unexpected soft thing lying on the floor, he seizes the opportunity to enjoy it's comfort!

I want to let you know I have prepared a "freebie" offer for signing up for my monthly newsletter.

This format will keep you informed of updates and specials for my paintings and Art Parties.I promise to honor your inbox and only visit once a month. If you'd like to opt-out at any time, simply click "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the newsletter and you'll be removed from my mailing list. When you sign up, you'll receive a special free gift from me. You can find the sign up form below. 

Receive My Newsletter
* indicates required

0 comments:

Post a Comment