August 27, 2011

Art Parties!



                                              Creating is the oxygen of life.




Everybody loves a good party! Right? I think so too! That's why I want to invite you to "Art Parties!" 


This is the perfect way to spend time with old friends and meet new ones too. Come join the party!


What  are "Art Parties"?


These are fun gatherings inside my Goldenbelt studio that are called "Art Parties". They are much more than a class - they're more like a party! Held (almost) each Friday and Saturday night, these mini art "get aways" are a unique blend of party, instruction and nibbles that will not only leave you rejuvenated, but also the proud owner of your own masterpiece of art that YOU create!


Who are they for? ...Anyone!
Designed for success and simplicity, anyone can jump into the action.


Take a break from your own hectic schedule, gather your best girlfriends, and create a work of art in a relaxing environment.  For a 2.5-hour paint, sip, and nibble art party, with all supplies provided, you pay $50. 


Come for a fun evening of wine (or sparkling cider), hors d'oeuvres, chocolate, and painting set to some fabulous music.


No need to bring anything; all the food, drink, and art supplies are provided for you. You simply show up, put brush to canvas, and take home a personal masterpiece you can proudly hang in your home.

Where will I go?:
These will be in my studio  ( Room#114 in Building 3) at Golden Belt Studios. Here's the Location & Directions.

When are they?:
 Friday and Saturday evenings. They begin at 6:30 but if you can possibly come just 15 minutes earlier, it will help you get settled and ready for a great evening!
Reserve your spot today by contacting me at eleattadiver@gmail.com.


* Special (customized) "Art Parties" may also be arranged for private parties such as birthdays or special group gatherings. These private parties include light refreshments, beverage or wine.

Here's what one party goer has to say about her first "Art Party":
"Thank you for such a delightful idea and evening...love,love my painting!" Rita Davis, teacher at Trinity School of Durham and Chapel Hill.

Cost:
All materials you need are totally included for $50. Simply show up, paint, relax and enjoy!
*Custom " themed "Art Parties" are also available.

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Hi Eleatta,
I just wanted to say that I cam across your art through a friend on FB and love it! Especially the dream series! I am an artist myself and live in CA. We just recently moved here to Redding form N. AL. I was born in NC but have lived about everywhere. Your art is very inspiring to me. I love the idea of art parties and have thought myself of doing something similar. Blessings to you, Melissa Carter
http://melissacartercreations.com and http://oneeggshortofadozen.blogspot.com

Post a Comment