June 24, 2010

Behind the Easel


Durham Dreams: painting the dreams of Durham’s visionaries

This month’s “dream portrait” features the interpretation of Bill Shore’s dream for Durham. His dream  to see “young people know the opportunities available to them and to be guided through the maze of challenges that often surround the difficult circumstances of their lives.”



I'm on vacation this week so I thought I'd simply post some of the photos of the process of Bill Shore's "dream portrait" with you. Next week I'm back in the saddle beginning the portrait of Reverend Ernie Mills! This man is truly a dreamer of devine dreams!



1 comments:

Ok, I want to know how you posted from the mountains. :o) Love the view! Did you drive to a coffee shop to get Internet access? Do share.

I love love love the artwork Eleatta! Beautiful!

I hope you're having a nice time. I wish we were there too.

Post a Comment