November 25, 2010

Offering Thanks



Today, I want to give YOU, my reader of this little blog, thanks! This year has been an exhilerating, exciting and exhausting adventure. Thank you for joining me. Thank you for keeping me company and cheering me on when I became weary. 
Creating the Durham Dreams series has been an enormous honor. I have been privilged to interpret the dreams of such influential leaders in our community. But, having you as my friends and encouragers has been even more of an honor. I want you to know how much I appreciate you. I could not paint as easily without you by my side.
I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving.
Here are a few photos from this past year. I am thankful for:
-my wonderful husband helping with sales.

-having the opportunity to paint the dream of Rev. Ernie Mills of the Durham Rescue Mission.

-the loving support and patronage of friends like Laura Watts......

-Rich Cho's kind help of transporting paintings to the gallery in Va.and purchasing two of the Dream Series

-a memorable time taking the Dream Series to Premier Gallery

- friends' help during "open studio"

the counsel and encouragement of  my friends,the Tuckers

the strength found in life long friends. Pictured here from left to right: Doug and Lisa Clark, Sam and Evie Benton, and my hubby, Brian. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment