May 28, 2011

What' Your Color Personality?

If you enjoyed this post, please share it with a friend and remember to sign up for updates by email or RSS. Thanks for visiting.

What  Does Your Favorite Color palette Say About You?




It all started with Crayons!
   It's always been really hard for me to answer this one question:"What's your favorite color?" I think it probably stems from childhood. (Doesn't the answer to most hard questions start there?) I remember my first giant box of 96 Crayola Crayons! The rows of brightly colored sticks attentively standing straight and tall,appeared to me to be tiny soldiers awaiting the bidding of their queen - me! 


 The paper in front of me was my kingdom. Clutched tightly in a chubby grasp, those little sticks of colored wax held all power I needed to rule and reign.The names on the wrappers, Cornflower blue, Auquamarine and Cadet blue, promised pure magic.


And the answer is....
  Having been asked the name of my favorite color numerous times by my students, this crucial bit of information remained elusive .......until I came across a fun little quiz that helped me solve this dilemma.


 My kinda' quiz! 
 I recently came across an interesting "color quiz"by Better Homes and Gardens about the characteristics of your personality that your favorite color palette reveals. I took it and I was really amazed how accurate the assessment was. I thought I'd share it. Take it and tell me what you think!


The quiz!:

Quiz: What's Your Color Personality?

0 comments:

Post a Comment