April 02, 2012

Gotta' Love Google!

 Last week I whipped up two great things that I found in that Wonderland called Google. Just had to share the love!

The first gold mine find was this incredibly versatile and absolutely yummy muffin recipe. It's appropriately named Best Ever Muffins Recipe . True. You've just got to try them! We've made them twice already! They disappear as quickly as it takes to make them, so maybe you should hide a few for yourself for later munchies.



  Secondly, in surfing for inexpensive chair covers- for my Art Parties, I found prices that I couldn't believe- they were so reasonable (cheap)! To give them some extra pizzazz, I added an inset of a harlequin printed fabric. Now I just need to hem them. Are you ready? They were only $3.50 each!







What's your best Google find lately?




If you enjoyed this post, please share it with a friend and remember to sign up for updates by email or RSS. Thanks for visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment