May 31, 2012

Art Party: June BOGO!

Art Parties!
June is Pansy BOGO month
This is the inspiration for the June Art Parties!
  Since beginning Art Parties by Eleatta, I have had the privilege of introducing so many party guests to the surprising delight of painting. Last week someone said, "I can't believe I have been missing out on this sort of fun all my life!" Although, coming from the lips of a young 20 something did make me smile!

  I firmly believe that anyone can be empowered to paint if given the right instructions. A lot of my guest's success stems from the careful color planning that I do for each project along with the  guidelines for composition.



  Here's some pics from a few of the masterpieces created this past month with the inspiration of poppies.



If you would like to make some flowers bloom, June is a great time to grab a friend and come paint!

Here's a sneak peek of the first batch of pansies:





 Click here to see why my Art Parties really ROCK! (How's that for an utterly shameless plug?)

Here's some Art Party FAQs

June is BOGO month! Buy one spot and get the second free!

CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT!

See even more photos of past parties here!

If you enjoyed this post, please share it with a friend and remember to sign up for updates by email or RSS. Thanks for visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment