December 17, 2011

Focus!

Close up of the painted relief sculpture, "Remember"by Eleatta © 2009 
   I talk to myself. It's true. When I feel scattered, doing too many things at once, I catch myself saying aloud, "Focus, Eleatta, focus!" It works. It's my way of gently jarring myself to sort through the needful, necessary and compulsary assortment on my "to do" list.

  We all need gentle reminders to focus. Especially at this time of year! A decision to focus on family, faith and gratitude will prove helpful in navigating through the maze of holiday demands.

  Ready to hang canvas prints of "Remember"can be ordered here: We Remember

If you enjoyed this post, please share it with a friend and remember to sign up for updates by email or RSS. Thanks for visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment