August 01, 2012

The Art of the Party

Art Party table all set for guests!

 Recently a little girl and her mom "ooohed" and "ahhhed" their way into my Golden Belt studio. Enticed by the table "set up", they inquired about the sign for Art Parties The woman exclaimed, "You know, that's a great idea! I want to do this! I am always signing up my KIDS for fun, artsy things, but we adults never get to do this sort of thing!"

 This was one of the reasons why I began hosting art parties. Painting with friends is a fabulously unique way to spend an evening together,have some creative fun and make a great memory!


For an utterly shameless plug,  see why my Art Parties really ROCK! 

Here's some Art Party FAQs

CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT!

See even more photos of past parties here!


If you enjoyed this post, please share it with a friend and remember to sign up for updates by email or RSS. Thanks for visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment