January 21, 2012

Inside my Sketchbook


 Joining a group of like-minded creatives for regular lunches with lots of laughter, I am reminded of the wonderful side effect of cross pollination. We were discussing The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp, tossing around ideas of ways to implement this powerful practice.

I know how much I am encouraged when I hear other's methods of cutting through lethargy. So I thought I'd share one of my practices: sketchbook journaling. A regular part of my morning, in addition to coffee, is spilling my impressions out on paper. It helps me pray, think and wipe off the dust of yesterday.

Here are some pics I thought you'd enjoy:






If you enjoyed this post, please share it with a friend and remember to sign up for updates by email or RSS. Thanks for visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment